Loadsense has a range of fixed or portable weigh bridges which suit a range of applications including:
- Dual track weighbridges
- Dynamic axle weigh platform
- Axle pads
Dual track weighbridges
The dual track weighbridge is designed and built with very high quality materials. The precise and versatile platforms are suitable for dynamic work environments which need to save space and/or relocate the weigh station. They can be installed easily either above or level with the road surface due to its compact size: only 22 cm high.
- Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Reinforced on and off ramps
- Oscillating load bars with integrated brake/acceleration compensating limits and anti-slip rubber resting plates
- Load cells protected from dust and water
- Dust and waterproof wirings and connections
- Modular design enables adjustable dimensions
Modular new generation weighbridges are installed flush to the road surface. These are suitable in industrial, agricultural and commercial fields. Guaranteed safe weighs and long term accuracy.
- Bearing structure formed by reinforced steel beams
- Sturdy load surface in very thick antislip sheet steel
- Anticorrosive treatements and high-reistance painting
- Inspected trapdoors for cells maintenance
- Reduced height (up to 370mm from the resting surface)
Dynamic axle weigh platform
Reinforced weigh platforms calculate the weight of a vehicle in transit. Installed flush with the ground level it measures the weight of each axle as the vehicle slowly passes over the platform.
- Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel.
- Sandblasted and varnished to be highly resistant to corrosion.
- 6 compression load cells, C4 class, stainless steel IP68.
- Central inspected trapdoors.
- Wide range of connectable weight indicators.
Wireless platforms are designed to be accurate, versatile and portable. They save time by eliminating the need to connect cables between the platforms and indicator. Ideal for weighing large sized vehicles fitted with twinned wheels (articulated lorries, tractor-trailers, building yard vehicles, containers etc). Aluminium structure means the pads are light but sturdy for harsh working conditions.
- Platform dimensions: 950x611mm. Height 59mm. Weight approximately 46kg.
- Easy transportation and set up
- IP68 stainless steel load cells
- Built in printer
View LOADSENSE AXLE PAD brochure for more information: